After Christmas Sale: The Best After Christmas Sales 2021
Did you know that during the 2020 Christmas season, people spent an average of 17% more on each order than they did during the previous year? And, that number really only reflects what people spent during the regular Christmas season.
What about those after Christmas sales? You know, the ones where everything drops to over half off so that you can stock up on Christmas decorations and goodies at a fraction of what they’d normally cost. Yeah, those. There are tons of those (this year and every year)!.
If you’re looking to snag a great deal this holiday season, check out our guide to the best after Christmas sales of 2021. We’ll walk you through which stores have the best after Christmas sales and all of the details surrounding the 2021 deals.
What Are the Best After Christmas Sales Deals of 2021?
Currently, we don’t know much about the specifics of this year’s after Christmas sales. Usually, it appears that most major retailers start to publish the details of their sales after Black Friday or a little bit closer to Christmas.
What we do know, however, is all about last year’s best after Christmas sales. We can use these as a reference to see what stores like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target could possibly offer consumers this year. We’ll walk through the best deals below, but here are a few key points you’ll wanna know about 2021 Christmas sales:
- Retailers hold these holiday sales December 26th-30th usually, with some extending their sales all the way through the New Year.
- If there’s a specific item you’re looking for, it’s definitely worth setting up a watch list right now. Platforms like Amazon will allow you to watch an item so that you can monitor the price.
- Most retailers seem to still be offering price match guarantees throughout the holidays. This means that if you purchase a gift, for example, and then find the same item elsewhere for less, you can take proof of the lower price to the store where you purchased it and get a refund for the difference in price. Each store is different, so be sure to check their price match policies!
- It also appears that most retailers will still be offering curbside delivery for Christmas 2021, which means that you might not have to brave the mall crowds this holiday season!
Amazon After Christmas Sale 2021
Amazon started running Black Friday deals the first week of October this year, so you know that their holiday deals during the actual month of December are going to be wild and plentiful. Starting right now, you can visit this link or ask your Alexa, if you’ve got one, what the epic deals currently are.
However, when it comes to the Amazon after Christmas sale for 2021, the actual deals and sales haven’t been released yet. Currently, throughout November, Amazon has released statements saying that brands like Apple, Sony, Bose, and KitchenAid will offer limited-time offers leading up to the actual holiday season, though.
Last year, some of Amazon’s best after Christmas deals included the following:
- Up to 50% off Amazon Alexa and Echo devices (this seems pretty standard yearly, so keep an eye on these devices this holiday season as well)
- Up to 50% off select cookware
- Up to 25% off select Apple Watches
Find Amazon’s current holiday deals here.
Walmart After Christmas Sale 2021
Walmart is one of the best places to shop for great after holiday deals. Their after Christmas sale in 2020 included deals for the following:
- 20% off Apple AirPods Pro
- Up to 50% of select clothing and jewelry
- Up to 49% off vacuums and robot vacuums
- Up to 50% off select kitchen appliances (yep, including the fan favorite...air fryers!)
In looking at past Walmart Christmas sales, it seems that these incredible discounts are some of the best that you’ll find around, and that they tend to stay more or less the same each year. This means that if you’re looking to purchase clothes, kitchen appliances, or gadgets, Walmart’s 2021 after Christmas sale might be the best place for you to shop.
Find Walmart’s current holiday deals here.
Target After Christmas Sale 2021
Target is one of the only major retailers that currently has a web page active and running that is specifically for holiday 2021 sales. However, it’s unclear what the specific sales are going to be for the after Christmas period between the 26th and 30th of December.
The after Christmas products that they are currently offering on sale here are all for Christmas decorations, wrapping paper, and other holiday-themed products.
Target often puts all Christmas decorations on sale after Christmas, making it one of the best places to shop if you’re looking to stock up on discount decorations for next year (greeting cards are often sold at a massive discount, so if you send these out yearly, be sure to get yours on sale at Target for next year).
Find Target’s current holiday deals here.
Best Buy After Christmas Sale 2021
With the release of the new iPhone, it looks like gadgets are going to be just as hot this year as ever. And, this year, Best Buy continues to offer their fantastic price match guarantee offer, which means that if the price goes lower on something you purchase, they’ll refund you the difference!
You can shop current holiday deals at Best Buy but do keep in mind that at the top of each category page, you will see a date. That date is when the current offers are valid until. You can expect even more deals during and after Black Friday, but current Best Buy holiday discounts include:
- The chance to save up to $900 on an iPhone 13 Pro with a valid trade-in
- $50 in savings on JBL mini wireless headphones
- $100 off a Sony camera package
- $50 off a Yeti X microphone (for all of you out there whose New Year Resolution is to start your own podcast!)
Find Best Buy’s current holiday deals here.
Shop & Save with Cheese
You work hard for your cash. Why shouldn’t it work hard for you in return? Especially around the holidays! With the Cheese Debit Card, you can finally buy your hard-earned money to work for you. With every swipe, you’re eligible to earn up to 10% cash back at our partner stores. Think of it as a year-round Christmas savings bonus.
However, the cash back savings don’t stop there. You can also receive a $5 signup bonus just for setting up your account. And, whenever you refer a friend, you’ll both get a 3% deposit bonus for 30 days. Each new user means we give back more to the causes that need it most. This means we’re able to give back to you while also giving back to the communities you’re a part of.
As part of the holiday season savings frenzy, we here at Cheese are also contributing to super savings in an effort to help you enjoy the season. During the month of November, we will be offering exclusive cashback for specific stores:
- Sephora (11/5-11/12)
- Marshall’s (11/7-11/14)
- Bloomingdale’s (11/10-11/17)
- Neiman Marcus (11/13-20)
- ULTA (11/15-11/22)
- Farfetch (11/16-11/23)
- T.J. Maxx (11/17-11/24)
- JCPenney (11/20-11/27)
- SSENSE (11/22-11/29)
- Nordstrom (11/22-11/29)