Co-branded Credit Cards for Books, Theme Parks, Electronic Gadgets and Makeups
We have recommended the 10 Best Credit Cards before. There are bunches of excellent rewards credit cards that give you better deals if you are regular buyers of books, makeup products, electronic gadgets, and goers of theme parks.
The Best Credit Card for Books
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is a Chase partnered card which is only for Prime members. If you are a Prime user in Amazon and prefer purchasing books via Amazon, Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the right card for you. Don’t get confused between Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card which is for non-Prime users and Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. Read more details here.
Annual fee: $0
Regular APR: 15.74%-22.74% variable
Welcome bonus: $100 Amazon Gift Card will be applied to your account once you are approved for the card.
- 5% cashback at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership;
- 2% cashback at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores;
- 1% cashback on all other purchases.
The Best Credit Card for Marvel Fans
The Marvel MasterCard
The Marvel MasterCard is for Marvel’s fans! If you are a big fan of Marvel’s movies, this is the best card for you. And it also offers excellent rewards for dining. If you do purchase on Marvel.com or Marvel’s official merchandise booths frequently, you should have one. Read more details here
Annual fee: $0
Regular APR: 16.99% - 26.99% Variable
Welcome bonus: $25 Statement credit after your first purchase with your new Marvel Mastercard.
- 10% Off Merchandise purchases at MarvelShop.com every day;
- 3% cashback on dining, eligible entertainment purchases, Marvel.com purchases, and Marvel’s official merchandise booths;
- 1% cashback on everything else.
The Best Credit Card for Theme Parks
Chase Disney Premier Visa Card
Chase Disney Premier Visa Card is one of wireless credit cards that has been supported by Chase bank for many years. This card has various color selections and designs for Chase customers. You can redeem rewards you earned for Disney like theme park tickets, resort nights, or dining credits. Read more details here
Annual fee: $49
Regular APR: Enjoy 0% promotional APR for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages from the date of purchase, after that 17.49% variable
Welcome bonus: $200 credit will be applied after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- 10% savings everyday shopping;
- 2% rewards on card purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and any other Disney location.
- 1% on all your other card purchases
The Best Credit Card for Electronic Devices
My Best Buy Visa is a special credit card of Best Buy and CitiBank. It is easy to earn your rewards by using this card at the Best Buy store for everything purchased. If you are a passionate buyer of electronic devices, this card should be the best option for you to unlock the advanced rewards and save your money. Read more details here
Annual fee: $0 or $59, depending on creditworthiness
Regular APR: 12.24%-29.49% variable
Welcome bonus: 10% cashback in rewards on your first day purchases or choose flexible financing.
- 5% cashback spent at Bestbuy
- 3% cashback in rewards on gas purchases
- 2% cashback in rewards on dining and grocery purchases
- 1% cashback in rewards on everyday purchases
The Best Credit Card for Apple Users
Apple Card offers special discounts for people who spend money in Apple stores and helps Apple customers to have better shopping experiences. This credit card allows you to start your safer and healthier financial life with Apple and you could pay off your bill via Apple pay, which is more advanced and convenient for loyal customers. Read more details here
Annual fee: $0
Regular APR: 12.49%-23.49% variable
- 3% cashback on everything you buy from Apple and when you use Apple Pay for Uber/ Uber eat, Walgreens, and T-Mobile stores;
- 2% cashback every time you use Apple pay;
- 1% On all purchases where Apple Pay isn’t accepted.
The Best Credit Card for Makeups
Sephora Credit Card
Sephora Credit Card is the best option for often Sephora goers and customers. This credit card offers a better choice for you to earn rewards from Sephora by purchasing everything online or in store. You do not have to pay an annual membership fee for this card to activate the function. If you are a loyal customer of Sephora, do not hesitate to apply this card for future shopping. Read more details here
Annual fee: $0
Regular APR: 27.24% variable
Welcome bonus:15% off on your first purchase with the card;
- 4% cashback at Sephora;
- 1% cashback at any other stores;
The Best Credit Card for Cosmetics And Fragrances
Bloomingdale’s Loyallist American Express Card
Bloomingdale’s American Express Card is an excellent card for everyone. You can earn 6 points per dollar spent on shoes, cosmetics, and fragrances. Bloomingdales carries various brands, offering more choices for customers. And it has high point rewards for you even if you use the card anywhere else. Read more details here.
Annual fee: $0
Regular APR: 26.74% variable
Welcome bonus: 25% off on your first two days’ purchase with this card, up to $250 in savings.
- 3 points per dollar spent at Bloomingdale’s;
- 6 points per dollar spent on shoes, cosmetics, and fragrances;
- 3 points per dollar you spend on purchases everywhere American Express Cards are accepted.
The 7 co-branded credit cards above are tailored for different retail stores. There’s a card tailored for everyone who wants to save more and earn more: Cheese Debit Card. You can earn saving bonus and cashback on anything you purchase and pay without paying any banking fees. Join us Now!
Here're more you need to know bout credit cards: