1. Utilize programming language Swift 5.2.3 and software tools such as SwiftUI and Combine to develop mobile bank iOS application;
2. Construct applications notification modules that contain push notifications, in-app notifications and pop-up notifications with Firebase, OneSignal, and Iterable;
3. Integrate codebase with third-party application program interfaces (APIs), including establishing external checking account connection through Plaid API, conducting fund transfer andaccessing transaction history with Galileos Fintech APIs, sending phone SMS verifications to users with Twilio Verify API, and verifying address with USPS API;
4. Lead internal software developers to improve code quality by increasing unit test coverage with Jest and establish good coding standards with tools including ESLint and Prettier;
5. Set up database and write schemas with domain-driven design on Amazon Relational Database Service to simplify the operation and scaling of the relational database of our mobilebank application;
6. Architect a web-based administration dashboard with ReactJS and Bootstrap for customer service representatives to handle customers requests such as replacing cards, freezingaccounts and filing disputes;
7. Create a web-based analysis tool with ReactJS and Tableau to visualize all transfer, payment, and transaction data collected in our app for data analysts to adjust product marketingstrategies;
8. Develop a web-based reporting tool to convert rent, utility, and loan payment data to credit tradeline files that are accepted by credit bureaus (e.g., Equifax and TransUnion);
9. Write continuous Integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines with Snyk, Github Actions, and Jenkins;
10. Utilize AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) and its APIs to implement authentication protocols such as OAuth and JWT tokens to protect users data and restrict securityaccess to servers;
11. Determine engineering project scope and delegate tasks with JIRA and manage codebases version control and branching model with Gitflow;
12. Lead the engineering team to conduct research and projects in application development and optimization in the field of financial technology services.
1. Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or its foreign equivalent.
2. Must have 2 years of full-time experience in building RESTful APIs to convert payment data to credit tradeline files that are recognized by Equifax and TransUnion.
3. Must be able to integrate Plaid APIs to connect users’ existing banks and gather users’ account information and transaction history.
Apply to this job by emailing your resume to email@example.com