Speaking of the DC Universe, widely known are Superman and Batman these two representative characters, while most loyal fans read the DC Universe comic books before those movies were being released, making DC Universe achieve great success. If you enjoy DC Universe’s movies or comic books and would like to re-enter the world of DC, you won’t be willing to miss DC Universe, a subscription service that stores up numbers of DC classics. However, there is no need to keep a bunch of subscriptions. We found that cancel unwanted subscriptions can save you $512 every year on average.
How to Cancel DC Universe Subscription?
How Much Does the DC Universe Subscription Cost?
DC Universe, a well-known streaming service, includes original animated series and films from DC's back catalog, comic books, community forum, and a merchandise store.
The fee of DC Universe subscription is $7.99 per month. For a big fan of DC Universe, it is worthy because $7.99 is just the price of two Americanos from Starbucks. And people can get a 20% discount if they pay $74.99 for a year. But everyone can get a 7-day free trial before they decide whether to keep subscribing. If you want to pause the trial before it starts charging, keep reading this article.
Pros & Cons of DC Universe subscription
- Has all of the classics and most of the animated films
- A lot of original programming
- No newer DCEU films here (Wonder woman, Justice League, etc.)
- Only some titles here in full and can be read in entirety.
Cancel your DC Universe Subscription
The way to cancel your DC Universe subscription online is easy. Here are three ways to cancel your online membership.
Subscriptions Canceled on the Website
- Visit www.DCUniverse.com
- Log in to your account.
- Click on MY DC in the top right corner and select "Settings"
- Click on "Cancel" to cancel the subscription completely.
Subscriptions Canceled on the App or Device
If you purchased DC Universe on a mobile device or a TV app, you must cancel it within the device or the app. Removing the app can’t let you cancel the membership, and you will still be charged the next billing date.
If you use an Apple device:
- Open the “App Store” by using your iPhone or iPad.
- Click your account’s avatar.
- Select the “Subscriptions” bar.
- Click your “DC Universe” subscription.
- Click “Cancel free trial” or “Cancel subscription”.
If you use an Android device (Google Play):
- Open wallet.google.com.
- Click the “Transaction” page, click on the DC Universe subscription.
- Click on the cancel button.
After confirming your cancelation, you are all set now! If you change your mind, you can purchase the online membership anytime. It is a no-contract service.
Consider Streaming Alternatives
Here are some alternative streaming services you may consider:
Want to subscript more streaming services to enjoy movies and shows? You can earn the subscription fee by using a cashback debit card!
Cheese Debit Card, a free cashback card that can earn you saving bonus! Use the bonus to pay for your subscription fee. Join us Now!