How to Cancel HBO NOW Subscription?
Streaming services are costing you hundreds of dollars a month and sometimes you even forget that they are there!
Streaming services don’t always make their cancellation procedures clear. And it may be bothersome if you don't know how to cancel your HBO Now. Thankfully, you can cancel your HBO NOW subscription on HBO and Amazon Prime with little hassle.
How Much Will HBO NOW Subscriptions Cost You Per Month
HBO NOW is a very good streaming service platform, which is also a well-known network pay TV broadcast app in the United States. There are lots of classic Hollywood movies and TV shows available, whether fantasy, romance, police or well-known, such as "Game of Thrones", "Friends", "Desperate Poisoner", and "Prison Break".
As for the price of HBO Now, it costs a monthly price of $14.99. And unfortunately, a free trial is not included in the subscription.
HBO NOW’s Pros and Cons
- By subscribing to HBO Now, you can access all HBO movies and TV shows in real-time.
- HBO Now is available through an online subscription and does not require the purchase of other devices such as a cable.
- HBO Now is a monthly subscription and does not require a long-term contract. You can cancel your HBO Now subscription at any time.
- HBO Now has no limit on the number of connected devices, and it supports simultaneous streaming on Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android, Chromecast, and TiVo devices.
- Only one con! In terms of price, HBO Now is one of the most expensive streaming platforms.
How to Cancel Your HBO NOW Subscriptions?
Even with all the best series on HBO Now, you still decide to leave? That's ok. You can cancel your HBO Now in just 1 minute.
- The first step is to figure out which channel you are subscribing to. Some people know very well that they can go directly to the second link. But if you have forgotten the source of the HBO Now subscription due to the long subscription time, you need to log in to HBO NOW through the terminal to confirm the billing channel.
- Laptop/PC: In the upper-right corner, choose the Profile icon.
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile icon, then tap the Settings icon (upper-right corner).
- Choose Billing Information and look for the following sentence:
'Your subscription is billed through _________.'
- Depending on your billing channel, you will need different actions to cancel your HBO Now. We have listed three common ways here:
How to Cancel HBO on Amazon/Prime
- Sign in to Amazon account
- Find HBO NOW and choose to turn off auto-renewal in Memberships & Subscriptions
How to Cancel HBO on Hulu
- Sign in to Hulu account at hulu.com/account
- Find Add-ons in the Your Subscription section, and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Cancel HBO Now subscription
- Confirm your changes by choosing Review Changes
How to Cancel HBO NOW Subscription on Verizon
- Sign in at verizon.com/myverizon to cancel your HBO Now subscription
- Or you can just call Verizon at 800-VERIZON (800-837-4966)
After you unsubscribe from HBO NOW, you can use your HBO account until the end of your current billing period or free trial.
For more information, please check the official help center website of HBO NOW.
Consider Streaming Alternatives
There are also many other streaming services for you to choose from!
- Wide-range of on-demand content and language/subtitle preferences
- Quality original programming
- $7.99+/ month
- A full list of Disney, Marvel, Pixar content
Amazon Prime video:
- A good fit for Amazon Prime account holders
- Good quality content including Oscar best picture winner CODA
- Free with ads to $9.99+/month
- Great classic TV shows and big sports event
Overall, the subscription fee could be bothersome. Paying subscriptions with a card charging monthly fee could be more burdening. Cheese Debit Card, a zero-fee cashback debit card, gives you money back when you spend without charging any fees. Moreover, after you download the Cheese app, you can purchase all brands of giftcards (including streaming services gift cards) at discounted prices! Download the Cheese app today and have all the benefits with you!