As streaming services developed rapidly, the cost of subscriptions of different platforms is eating your budget as well. The tempting free trials when you first sign up may cost you hundreds of dollars a year as you may forget to cancel in time. We found that canceling unwanted subscriptions can save you $512 every year on average.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription?
However, streaming services don’t always make it easy for you to cancel their subscriptions and procedures for cancellation can be complicated. Sometimes, if you miss the time, it may cost you a lot more effort to waive the fee and get your money back, or not. Thankfully, you can cancel your Hulu subscription with little hassle.
How Much Will Hulu Subscription Cost You Per Month
Unlike traditional cable or satellite TV subscriptions, Hulu provides services to bundle your Hulu subscription with other premium streaming services and partners, like Disney+, ESPN+, Spotify, and Sprint.
To provide better service to customers with different preferences, Hulu offers four levels of service: Basic ($5.99 per month), Premium ($11.99 per month), Basic + Live TV ($54.99 per month), and Premium + Live TV ($60.99 per month). Hulu Basic is ad-supported, while Premium is almost completely ad-free.
Hulu’s Pros and Cons
- Good mix of sports, news and entertainment networks, plus local channels
- Low price. Subscription starts at $6 compared to Netflix and Amazon Prime, both starting at $9 per month.
- Update quickly in a day!
- High quality original content.
- Bundles and add-ons
- Frequent commercials
- Small selections
- Inconsistent Selections from Older TV Seasons
- Limited downloading availability. Hulu only added the ability to watch offline in October 2019. It currently only lets you download on iOS and iPadOS.
Cancel your Hulu Subscription
- Sign in to Hulu account.
- Select the Account section
- Under the Subscription Section, click the blue Cancel membership box.
- Click Continue to cancel to confirm you want to cancel.
And there you have it: We are sorry to see you go. You can use your Hulu account until the end of your current billing period or free trial.
Consider Streaming Alternatives
Here are some alternative streaming services you may consider:
The subscription fee could be troublesome if you miss the time for a plan change. Paying subscriptions with a card charging monthly fee could be more burdened. Cheese Debit Card, a cashback debit card, gives you money back when you spend without charging any fees.
More saving tips in Cheese! Follow us!