Music has a way of enhancing our experiences and helping us unwind after a long day. Loving SoundCloud rappers and Soundcloud remix, but hating paying extra dollars monthly for every single second of music you like? Before you even notice, a lot of online streaming services still remain unused after months of paying the subscription fees. We are here to save your $512 spent on unwanted subscriptions. It’s time to get rid of a subscription you no longer need!
However, it’s not always easy to end a streaming service. Take it easy - we are here to help!
How Much Will SoundCloud Subscription Cost You Per Month？
SoundCloud offers two sorts of subscriptions, SoundCloud Go or SoundCloud Go+. The two varies in the price of SoundCloud subscriptions:
SoundCloud Go is $4.99 (web/Android) and $5.99 (iOS) per month,
SoundCloud Go+ is $9.99 (web/Android) and $12.99 (iOS) per month.
Pros and Cons of SoundCloud Subscriptions
- Great for musicians. The highlight on this platform is, it combines style music and unknown interesting musicians. Users are allowed to upload and distribute audios and while doing that, they may find great music but with some little fame. This is suitable for people who love trying new things.
- Great for fans. The platform shows analytic data in a chart, showing stream playback fluctuation. Additionally, SoundCloud provides an instant messaging service that allows artists to interact with their fans.
- Mobile device friendly.
- Unworthy for the price. The purchased subscription service doesn’t provide many songs. The playlist does not provide a personal album and it is the reason why users find others’ uploaded songs when looking for them.
- Unlikely to survive in the market. SoundCloud is likely to have financial problems since it is not surviving on the fees paid by musicians using it for hosting. Compared to Spotify and other competitors, its advertising strategies are not appealing enough to keep its users.
Cancel Your SoundCloud Subscription
- Log in to your SoundCloud account in a web browser
- Click Sign in and log into your account.
- Click ⋯. It’s the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the page next to the envelope icon. This opens a drop-down menu.
- Click Subscription.
- Click Edit next to Soundcloud Go+.
- Click Cancel Plan.
- Click Confirm and Cancel Plan.
- Click “Ok, got it” and you are free to go!
Great job! You’re now unsubscribed from SoundCloud. You can still enjoy unpaid music till the end of your current billing period or free trial. No further charges! Here are other music streaming services you can consider!
Canceling subscriptions could be a bummer; at least you are saving your money! You can save more by using Cheese Debit Card, a cashback debit card that gives you money back when you spend without charging any fees. Stay tuned!