Had so many streaming service subscriptions but barely used? Canceling unused subscriptions will save you a lot. In fact, many platforms "intentionally" make it more difficult to cancel. Don't worry, we will help you!
How to Cancel Twitch Subscriptions?
How Much Will Twitch Subscription Cost You Per Month?
Twitch is a real-time streaming video platform for video games. The original intention of Twitch's design was to create an esports video platform, also known as eSports. On the Twitch platform, video game players can watch other players playing games in real time. In addition, Twitch will also host some game-related radio shows, talk shows, etc.
Twitch brings not only buzz but also profit to gamers. Gamers with their own channels can make lots of money by attracting audiences and brands.
On the Twitch platform, users can purchase "Turbo" by month. Besides enjoying shows without advertisements, they can also use some exclusive functions such as chat logos, picture magic wand, and personalized emoticons. The cost for Turbo users is $89.99 per year, or $8.99 per month.
After purchased by Amazon in 2014, you can have Twitch Prime if you have an existing Amazon Prime membership for $99 annually, or $10.99 monthly, and get free monthly Twitch channel subscription. Without prime membership, Twitch subscriptions are divided into three tiers and are billed monthly. The default subscription amount is $4.99 per month. In mid-2017, Twitch added two more tiers for $ 9.99 and $ 24.99 respectively.
Pros and Cons
- The best interactive gaming platform. This is a professional game live website. You can watch your favorite gamers do live broadcasts and interact with them in real time.
- Video game streaming on Twitch covers a wide range of games, almost all types of games on the market. These types of games include real-time strategy games (RTS), fighting games, racing games, first-person shooter games, and so on.
- Compared to other streaming platforms, the types of content on Twitch are more limited and confined to games.
- It takes a long time to take off if you're starting from scratch.
- Twitch has some vague and unclear guidelines. The platform involves competitive content and sometimes causes conflicts.
How to Cancel Your Twitch Subscription?
Twitch will help you renew membership automatically.
Cancel Twitch Prime from Amazon
- Login to Amazon and click on Your Account;
- Scroll down to Settings;
- Click on Manage Prime Membership;
- Select to cancel the membership.
Cancel Subscription from Twitch Website / App
- Log in Twitch official website / app;
- Go to the Subscription Management page;
- Click the gear in the upper right corner;
- Choose "Do Not Renew Subscription".
See Twitch's official website for more information.
After the renewal is cancelled, your subscription and benefits will expire at the end of the current billing period. No further charges will be made for the next payment cycle.
Consider Streaming Alternatives
There are many streaming platforms available:
Paying subscriptions while getting money back? Cheese Debit Card, 100% free, FDIC insured, will give you money back for every purchase and transaction you make.