High School Trainee Program
Cheese Financial Inc. is a leading Asian-founded U.S challenger bank serving individuals with the most rewards and no fees. It is also one of the most fast-growing fintech firms that specialize in serving Asian communities. Headquartered in Pasadena, CA, we launched our first product Cheese Debit Mastercard in March 2021. We’re on a mission to improve the financial future of underbanked individuals and empower them to build up their financial journey.
By joining the High School Trainee Program at Cheese, you will have the opportunity to explore the newly emerging financial technology industry by playing roles as Marketing Content Creator, Brand Ambassador, Campaign Initiator, and Community Manager. You will also gain fundamental knowledge in the financial and banking fields and obtain skills in marketing, business development, communications, data analysis, and event planning.
- Devise, deploy, and optimize content in social media platforms and other media, such as Instagram, Tiktok, WeChat, YouTube, Reddit, etc.
- Work closely with the internal team to produce Newsletters and Push Notifications.
- Promote Cheese’s campaigns and products across channels and networks, including social media platforms, schools, and student communities.
- Participate in building and developing influencer marketing partnerships focused on driving growth and brand awareness.
- Conduct market research on target audiences and external marketing campaigns.
- Guide and assist peers and friends to sign up with Cheese.
- Analyze marketing/campaign performance, interpret data and results and provide insights.
- Be a voracious consumer of Gen Z and millennials’ culture and highlight trends that can help inform new and creative marketing ideas.
- A Sophomore or Senior at high school, or recent high school graduate.
- Creative skills; experiences in integrating topics into engaging content across Instagram, Tiktok, WeChat, YouTube, Reddit, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a proactive team player, an effective communicator, and a quick learner with a “can do” attitude with a results-driven mindset.
- Thrives in a self-starter fast-paced environment, able to work autonomously.
- Interests in Fintech or Banking industry.
- Student organizations experience (Preferred).
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (Preferred).
- Course Credit.
- Negotiable payment.
- Snack boxes and free lunch.
- Real-world experience and insights in the fintech industry.
- High potential for personal growth and experience working at a start-up.
- More bonuses and rewards based on performance and contributions.