Streaming services can actually cost you hundreds of dollars every year. Many of you may enroll in autopay system when signing up for free trials, but you can easily forget to unsubscribe them in time. We found that canceling unwanted subscriptions can save you $512 every year on average.
However, it will not be simple and clear for you to cancel your subscription right away, just like to return unwanted products and to waive overdraft fees. Thankfully, you can cancel your Disney+ subscription with little hassle.
How Much Does Disney+ Subscription Cost You Per Month
Since launching in November last year, Disney Plus (Disney+) has gained 28.6 million subscribers based on Business Insider (2020). Known for its Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars, Pixar and National Geographic, Disney+ provides the best stories from your favorite classics to the new release. Moreover, it is all ad-free.
Among many other American subscription video-on-demand streaming services, Disney+ set the price pretty reasonable, which is $6.99/month. They also offer a bundle of subscriptions as you get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ all together at $12.99/month. Both of the deals have a 7-day free trial.
Disney+’s Pros and Cons
- It is an ultimate premium Disney package as you can access a ton of archived Disney productions in one;
- Low-cost subscription as it is one of the cheapest streaming services subscriptions compared to others;
- Totally ad-free!
- Poor user experiences as a lot of technical issues such as froze up screen, broken search function, wonkiness with sound and resolutions for some titles;
- Basic features are missing - e.g. no start over unless you watch all the way to the end of the credits;
- No free trial
How to Cancel your Disney+ Subscription
- Sign in to your Disney+ account.
- Mouse over your profile picture on the top right and select the Account section.
- Under Subscription, click on Billing details next to your subscription plan.
- Click Cancel cancellation and complete cancellation.
And there you have it done: Your subscription has been canceled. We have sent a confirmation to [your email address]. You may continue to watch Disney+ until [date]. You can also delete your Disney Plus account on this page.
Consider Streaming Alternatives
Here are some alternative streaming services that you may want to consider:
Subscription fees could be extra when you barely have time to actually use the service. Paying subscriptions with a card charging monthly fee could be more burdened. Fortunately, Cheese Debit Card, a 100% free cash back debit card, can earn you saving bonus while you are paying for your bills.