How to Cancel Regal Unlimited Subscription?
Last year was a big year for movie lovers, as lots of nominated ones were shown in the cinema and regal movie app have made it easier to enjoy good movies. Movie pass subscriptions can easily attract viewers who go to local cinemas on a regular base. However, we can’t promise there are always good numbers of movies that you want to watch every month. Not even mention when you are busy with work or school, you don’t really get a chance to fully enjoy the benefit of the subscription. Instead of paying for unused services, we found that cancel unwanted subscriptions can save you $512 every year on average.
As one of the most famous cinema in the US, regal cinema have launched its cinema app and regal unlimited movie subscription to help those movie fans to enjoy the movie journey. However, streaming services don’t usually let you quit easily. We are here to help you get around with it.
How Much Will Regal Unlimited Subscription Cost You Per Month?
Regal Unlimited Subscription is a movie pass subscription of Regal’s customer loyalty program that allows you to visit a certain range of Regal Theatre for free without blackout dates. In addition, there is a 10% discount on all food and non-alcoholic drink purchases.
In order to apply for the subscription, you must be at least 16 years old, or you’ll need the permission of a parent or legal guardian. You’ll also need to provide a headshot profile picture so that Regal can identify you when you visit.
The subscription has three tiers that differentiate based its accessibility:
- Unlimited Plan: $18/month + tax or an annual fee of $216
- Unlimited Plus Plan: $21/month + tax or an annual fee of $252
- Unlimited All-Access Plan: $23.5/month + tax or an annual fee of $282
Regal Unlimited plan gives customers a chance to watch more movies with a good price with unlimited rights. However, one year is the minimum length of the subscription. In most cases, you will not be able to cancel your subscription within the initial 12-month. After the first year, the monthly plan will continue until it is canceled, while each annual plan will be automatically canceled after one year.
Pros and Cons of Regal Unlimited Subscription
- No Blackout Dates! - you can go whenever you want
- Unlimited choices of movies, unlimited times you want to watch (just can’t watch the same movie more than once per day in the same format)
- Mobile device friendly
- Has initial, non-cancelable term of one year - which means if enrolled, you will have to pay at least $216
- Surcharges of not included theaters or premium seatings
- Inconvenient to make reservations if you go with a friend without the same subscription
How to Cancel Your Regal Unlimited Subscription
There are multiple ways of canceling your subscription, but may have different effects of cancellation:
- via the Regal Cinemas App
- by notifying Customer Assistance
- by phone at (888) 462-7342 any day between 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- by email to email@example.com.
- Visit a local cinema and cancel at the counter
If due to medical condition or moving to a permanent address outside the U.S., you want to cancel within your first-year subscription, you will need to provide documents. Also, you will not be able to apply for another subscription plan until six months after the cancellation date.
For more information about Regal Unlimited subscription and cancelation please visit: https://www.regmovies.com/static/en/us/unlimited/rules
We understand that cancel subscription could be bothersome. In order to save your money easily, we are launching the Cheese Debit Card, a cashback debit card that gives you money back when you spend without charging any fees.
More money-saving tips? Follow us now!