Paying extra dollars monthly for a subscription you don’t need? This needs to end! A lot of online streaming services still remain unused after months of paying the subscription fees, and sometimes you even forget that they are there. Here we are happy to help and this time we will show you how to cancel your unwanted YouTube TV subscription.
Canceling subscriptions can be bothersome - once you get subscribed, streaming services make it difficult for you to get cancellation by making procedures unclear. As one of the main streaming TV platforms, Youtube TV provides free trial service to its customers. However, one may forgot to cancel the subscription on time and money was lost. Take it easy - just follow our tips below to cancel your Youtube TV subscription in 1 minute.
How Much Will Youtube TV Subscription Cost You Per Month
You can always get a 5-day YouTube TV free trial before you decide whether or not to subscribe it. Other than YouTube Premium, YouTube TV includes live-TV streaming and a bunch of channel selections, which is similar to AT&T TV. After 5-day YouTube TV trial, YouTube TV now costs $49.99 per month, after the subscription cost was hiked in April 2019. Previously, the service cost $40. If you subscribe through Apple TV, you'll pay $55 a month for YouTube TV.
Youtube TV’s Pros and Cons
- Broad Network. The YouTube TV channels list includes more than 70 live TV channels, based on your region, plus content from the YouTube Originals channel.
- Lots of Channels. YouTube TV also offers a wide array of 24-hour news networks, including BBC World News, CNBC, Fox News, and MSNBC. YouTube TV's latest channels include CNN, TNT, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, truTV, and Turner Classic Movies.
- Add-up product. Youtube Premium, which costs an additional $11.99 per month, provides ad-free access to YouTube original shows and documentaries.
- High Price. The current rates are exponentially more expensive than non-live streaming. One could watch unpaid shows by streaming Youtube instead of paying an extra of $50 per month just for live streaming. Cost inefficient!
- Youtube Premium is unnecessary. You could easily block ads on Google Chrome by downloading Adblock for Youtube, a browser extension that blocks all ads on Youtube. Once downloaded, ad-block is simple and easy.
- Rising rates. Along with YouTube TV's April 2019 price hike, the streaming service continues adding new channels and raising rates. Rates keep increasing as they add channels and features the user has no interest in.
How to Cancel Your Youtube TV Premium Subscription
Got enough streaming on YouTube TV? Found a new streaming service that meets your needs? Here's how you can cancel your Youtube TV Premium in 4 steps, 1 minute.
- Log in to your YouTube TV account on your device, and you can manage your service on your YouTube TV account page,
- Click your profile in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- On the Membership tab, choose 'Deactivate membership'.
- Click 'CANCEL MEMBERSHIP'
DONE! You’re now unsubscribed from Youtube TV. You can use your Youtube TV account until the end of your current billing period or free trial. No further charges!
Consider Streaming Alternatives
After all the exhausting procedures, you might want to consider online platforms to help you get your subscription done without paying extra fees! Paying for subscriptions with a card charging a monthly fee is the only burden for you to get subscriptions. Use Cheese Debit Card, a free cashback card that can earn you saving bonus! Join us now!